- California Physicians Supplements collects information about you from a variety of sources, including:
- Information we collect from you directly.
- Information we collect about you when you call us, visit our sites, use our mobile applications or services, or view our online advertisements.
- Information we collect about you from other sources, such as commercially available sources.
- All the information collected about you may be combined to improve our communications with you, and to develop world-class products and services.
Uses / Information Sharing
- California Physicians Supplements uses the information we collect for business purposes such as:
- To provide the products and services you request.
- To tell you about New Chapter products and services and those offered by our carefully selected business partners.
- To manage our sites and services.
- We do not sell your personal information to marketing companies.
- We may share your information:
- With our carefully selected business partners for co-promotions or other joint programs, but only if we have obtained your consent.
- When required by law and/or government authorities.
- If you do not wish to provide your personal information to us, we may not be able to provide the products and services you request, or to tell you about other products and services offered.
- You can stop receiving promotional email or postal communications by following the instructions in those messages, or through this Privacy Notice.